* The Eritrean Orthodox Tewahdo Church is the one Apostolic and Universal, and, for authentic right,
A. It is stated as ‘Eritrean’ for it is located within Eritrea’s sovereign integrity,
B. And it is affirmed that it is ‘Orthodox’ for the Church has the true faith,
C. And is called ‘Tewahdo’ for it believes and teaches that Lord Jesus Christ is One Essence and One Nature through incarnation, and, undoubtedly, He is an absolute God and absolute Man.
* The Church believes in the Oneness and Trinity of God, and God is Three in Name, Act and Body, and God is one in Divinity, Authority and Essence. And the Name of the Trinity is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
* And again the Church believes in the Son, the one who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, was made man and was incarnate from the Holy Spirit and from the Holy Virgin Mary; became man, was crucified for our redemption. And through incarnation, He was of One Nature and One essence. He was then baptized in the Jordan River, and preached the usher of the Good Testament. For our redemption, He was crucified, passed-away and was buried. And as have been written in the scriptures, He rose from the dead in the third day, and ascended in glory to heavens. The Church, therefore, teaches that He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead.
* The Church believes in the Mystery of Baptism for remission of sin, for getting the grace of adoption from God to inherit the kingdom of God. (John 3:5-8)
* And in addition to this, this Apostolic Church